Friday, March 14, 2008

I Love a Good Discussion

Wow. Yesterday's entry stirred up a discussion. I made a comment that a regular in the RV-Dreams chatroom said that he thinks it's boring when bloggers talk about mundane things in their lives. That brought several comments, including one from Rod, who made the original remark in chat. He wanted to clarify that he finds it hard to find things to write about in his blog when there isn't something exciting going on. Several people commented that they enjoy reading about the laid back activities of our lifestyle and don't really care if we're having adventures.




Thank you all for your comments! I'm glad we don't all think the same way and I'm glad we express ourselves in our own way. I enjoyed reading all the different opinions.

Today's pictures are a compilation from previous days.

Duck reflection on a pond.



Ducks' reflections on a pond. Look closely at the one in the middle.


Interesting sky above a row of palm trees at Gene Reid Park in Tucson.

JoAnn and Jazz share a moment. The pillow in the background has a saying stitched into it: "Life Without Dogs, I Don't Think So!"

It's been another great day!

1 comment:

Karon said...

Wow, I miss chat one night!!

I agree that having the quiet, mundane, lazy day is a blessing. Sure beats the previous life with deadlines, alarm clocks, icy roads, office drama, stress. Yep, I'll take quiet any day.

If folks who want to fulltime think it is all about adventures and living on the edge....well, maybe I missed something. This day to day life is the REAL deal. Those on the edge adventures are the exception.

Love you both,
Karon