Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Columbus, Mississippi

We haven't had a decent internet connection since we arrived at Town Creek COE park on Monday so I haven't been able to post an entry.

There won't be any more entries to our blog until probably Monday night or Tuesday morning. This is because I am off on my adventure with my girlfriends, while Jim holds down the fort back at the campground.

Here is our view of Town Creek from our site at the campground:
The "Creek" runs right behind our site:

See you all next week!

3 comments:

Speedy said...

Well Jim I know how you feel when the wife runs off and leaves you to do for yourself...Hey I am learning how to cook. Not to bad if I do say so myself. Well you have a good time and I will be thinkign about you.

Joe

Karon said...

What a pretty site. Love the view of the water.

Have fun on your adventures.

Love you, Karon

Bob and Molly said...

Have a fun trip Ellie! Jim will miss you for sure!!
Hugs!
M&B