Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Toy


Have I mentioned how much I like Jim's Canon Rebel camera? Well, today was the day he finally decided I'm not going to be borrowing "his" camera any more. We drove into Corpus Christi and visited Best Buy. I now have my own 10.1 megapixel SLR Canon Rebel XTi.


Today's pictures are my practice shots, since we didn't do much else today. I spent the entire afternoon reading instructions and playing around with the new camera.

Here are the dogs, on a bench at the dog walk area of the rv park.

This is the wooded area that borders the dog walk.

Another view of our rig. Good thing we don't have close neighbors, these sites are very close together!

Fulton Harbor area as it was getting dark.

One of my readers, Jenny, wanted to be sure I didn't forget what snow looks like. She lives in Spokane, Washington. I just saw a news report about the snow there, hope you're not slipping and sliding too much, Jenny, and thanks for the pictures!


It's been a fun day! I know, I say that nearly every day.

No comments: